Scientific and technical center of Poltava University of Economics and Trade
Scientific and technical center of Poltava University of Consumer Cooperatives in Ukraine (PUET SEC) was established pursuant to the Resolution of the Academic Council PUET on June 27, 2007
The main goal of the SEC is PUET:
- conduct research and design-engineering works;
- enhance scientific and technological level and qualifications of the teaching staff PUET;
- involvement in the research work of students, masters and doctoral students.
The main directions of scientific and technical activity SEC PUET:
- research in the field of technical regulations regarding lighting products;
- harmonization of national standards for lighting products of European and international;
- revision of existing international standards in Ukraine in lighting products and lighting;
- research and development of ultraviolet and infrared radiation sources and installations photophysical, photochemical and photobiological action, including installations of air and water disinfection by ultraviolet radiation;
- development of technical regulations relating to the field of engineering;
- development and implementation of energy efficient technologies in lighting technology;
- research and development in the field of materials , lighting and metrology;
- perform work related to monitoring and justification emissions of harmful substances entities;
- research in the field of commodity electrical goods and so on.
Over 2.5 years of the SEC developed 17 state standards of Ukraine harmonized with international and European standards , with 7 research projects commissioned by industry, has published more than 30 scientific papers. The total amount of work performed is more than 300 thousand.
During the period 2007-2009 gg SEC PUET performed the following activities:
1) developed 17 state standards of Ukraine harmonized with international and European standards in the framework of the national standardization of contracts
" The harmonization of national standards with international and European " № 515 from 26.01.2007; № 609 from 18.09.2007; № 717 of 26.08.2008 № 945 from 25.09.2009 , the "Development Program of revision in Ukraine interstate standards ( GOST ) developed by 1992 and bring them into conformity with the Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade "(code " View ") № 2331-13-08 from 20.05.2008 year.
36014, st. Smith, 3, Poltava,
Ukraine. room. 44, 538th
Tel. (05322) 2-17-75
Head. SEC PUET:
Kozhushko Mefodievich Gregory, Ph.D., Professor, Head. Department of merchandise and expertise of non-food goods, director of "Ukrainian Research Institute of lights", Chairman of the Technical Committee for Standardization Derzhspozhyvstandard Ukraine TK137 "Lamps and lighting equipment."