Educational Master’s Degree Program on Entrepreneurship
The international innovative educational online program for masters in entrepreneurship has been developed by a consortium of five higher education institutions in the European Union: Advenio eAcademy (Malta), Ianina University (Greece), University of Saint Ishtwan (Hungary), University of Bari Aldo Moro (Italy), University Zhilina (Slovakia), Poltava University of Economics and Trade (Ukraine).
Newly established program certified by the National Commission for Postgraduate and Higher Education in Malta (NCFHE) is due to international educational standards, supported by the European Union under the Erasmus + KA2: Strategic Partnerships and recognized by the world educational community (Erasmus + MHEI-ME (2017-1-MT01-KA203-026960), "Master's Degree Program in Entrepreneurship" (coordinator - Advenio eAcademy (Malta), financing - European Union)
The aim of the joint international educational project is to prepare and launch an innovative master's degree program in entrepreneurship with the use of modern learning technologies, which will enable the formation of the competence for successful and effective managers of small and medium-sized enterprises - business leaders.
The exclusivity of the MHEI-ME project is due to many factors:
- This program is the result of six universities cooperation during 3 years, including the experience and achievements of each of the participants.
- Master's program is a holistic and structured online English course that combines six core and three specialized subjects, with internship and business planning modules.
- Provides a harmonious combination of different teaching methods, both individual and collective, aimed at training entrepreneurs at the international level. The implemented methods will ensure that future masters will acquire particularly important managerial competencies in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Certified NCFHE online course provides graduate students with confidence of acknowledgement for master's diplomas.
- This project could be the start of a major initiative of education for masters and graduate students across borders, to give Ukraine the role of a full partner in the international educational space.
The team of the teaching staff in PUET made a significant contribution to the development of the program while developing an online course on fundraising (author - vice-rector for scientific and pedagogical work, doctor of economics, professor Cherniavskaya Olena Valerievna). In addition, the representatives of PUET have joined together to promote the educational program in Ukraine.
HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS - PROJECT PARTICIPANTS:
Advenio eAcademy (Malta)
University of Aldo Moro in Bari (Italy)
University of Ianina (Greece)
Poltava University of Economics and Trade (Ukraine)
University of Zhilina (Slovakia)
University of Saint Ishtwan (Hungary)