Recognition and Awards
The University was accredited the 4th level by the SAC of Ukraine on July 2, 2009, it was chosen for professional training by 50 thousand students from the different regions of Ukraine, Russia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Germany, Turkey, China, Nigeria. Licensed by the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine: AB № 072890 of October 16, 2012. Teaching staff includes more than 60 Doctors of Sciences and Professors, 304 Candidates of Sciences and Associate Professors.
- For the long-term innovative educational activity in the education modernization the university was awarded the gold medal of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Academy of Pedagogic Sciences of Ukraine in the category of "Innovation in the Implementation of Information Technologies in the Educational Process" in 2010; silver medals of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Academy of Pedagogic Sciences of Ukraine in 2008 – in the category of "Innovation in Higher Education. Modernization of Higher Education in the Context of the Bologna Convention", in 2009 – in the category of "Integration of Science and Education – Necessary Condition for Improving the Quality of Training at Higher Educational Establishments";
- In 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011 – honorary title of "Leader of Modern Education";
- In 2012 the university was conferred the honorary title "Leader of Higher Education";
- According to the results of the 11th Ukrainian National Contest the university received a Certificate of "Recognition of Excellence in Ukraine";
- The university received an International Certificate of "Recognition of Excellence in Europe" – since *** (2006);
- The university was awarded a Certificate of Appreciation of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for its involvement in public and research activities (2006);
- The university received a Diploma of the winner of the Ukrainian Products Quality Contest "100 Best Goods of Ukraine" in the category "Higher Education Institution Library" in 2006-2007;
- The university received a Certificate of Merit of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2007);
- The university signed an agreement and became a member of the Magna Charta Universitatum (September 2009).