The British Council is inviting you to attend a practical online masterclass developed specially for university teachers.
Active Learning Online – How can teachers encourage active learning in an online delivery environment?
A masterclass to share best practices for delivering online learning, including how to use these principals at your institution to deliver with impact and some effective tools for online engagement.
Before the masterclass, you can get involved by sharing your insight through an online platform
Date & Time: Wednesday 18 November 14:00-15:30 Ukraine time
- Jo Pearson, Director of New Product Development, English & Exams, British Council
- Dr Catherine Hack, Principal Adviser (Learning and Teaching), AdvanceHE
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2I9qcs0
· Understanding of 6 principles to adapt for your purpose
· Learning to use some effective online tools and platforms
· Learning best practice in session planning
· Understanding how to evaluate session to know whether your participants were engaged
The number of participants is limited, so please register to receive an invitation.